Texture Fantasy Paste is simply DIVINE! Part of the Rust Effect paste line they are vibrant, filled with lots of texture, and available in fun new color sets.
- Anemone and Coral SKU 966041
- Northern Lights SKU 966010 (above)
- Junkyard Treasures SKU 966102
- Old Walls SKU 966034
Oh my goodness! Finnabair’s mediums are always happiness in a jar, but the new Texture Fantasy sets are really inspiring! They have really cool color combos, but somehow this Anemone and Coral set was just screaming my name. I thought I’d be a sucker for the Northern Lights, but somehow the combination of the teal and brick red just spoke to me. ~ Riikka
For this canvas I made the composition using paper straws, a spoon, and some Finnabair goodies, together with flowers. Then I painted the whole thing using black gesso and after it had dried, I started to play with the Texture Fantasy Pastes. I love how the sets are built so it’s easy to create a great texture play and have fun with colors at the same time! The dabbing brushes are a perfect tool to apply the paste so that the gritty texture shows easily.
- 966041 – Texture Fantasy Patina Set Anemone and Coral
- 965228 – Dabbing brush set
- 586720 – Box Flowers Sandstone
- 963323 – Melange art Pebbles
- 966294 – Melange Vintage Art Pebbles
- 964382 – Mechanicals Metal Lotus
- 960322 – Mechanicals Mini Flowers
- 960407 – Mechanicals Flowers Small
- 961367 – 3D Gloss Gel
- 961350 – Modeling Paste
- 961459 – Heavy Gesso Black
- 961374 – Heavy Gesso White
- 962319 – Grungy Grid stencil
- 814793 – IOD Mould Baroque 3
I’m always amazed by how little you need when you have great products. This plain chipboard box became a little treasure box with just a few chipboard shapes and embellishments, plus great mixed-media products by Finnabair. I began by covering everything with black gesso. I then used Texture Paste in Graphite (through a stencil) to add texture. To add the final texture and color, I chose the gorgeous Anemone and Coral Texture Fantasy Paste, Ancient Coin Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint, and Vintage Metal Worn Leather Color Bloom. This little treasure box literally took me minutes to assemble! ~ Karine
Which new Texture Fantasy set are you most excited to try? We'd love for you to share with us here or on our social media! And watch for Finnabair on Facebook Live coming up later this week!